Westminster Place at Ware is a wood-framed apartment building that consists of a combination of market-rate and low-income units. The owner received PA Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) financing for the project.
There are 61 apartments – 31 available for low-income residents and 30 at market rate. All apartments have the same amenities. Options include 683 SF, one-bedroom units and 883 SF, two-bedroom units with open-concept kitchens, walk-in closets, and their own washer and dryer. Both models have one bathroom.
The apartments are Energy Star 3.1 rated as required for PHFA. Heating and cooling are provided by 50 geothermal wells. Due to space limitations on site, several of the wells are located under the building.
- Location: Oxford, PA
- Client: Presbyterian Senior Living
- Architect: Noelker & Hull Associates
- Awards: 2018 ABC Keystone, Award of Merit
- Square Footage: 68,103
- Year Completed: 2017
- Expertise: Green Building, Construction Management, Preconstruction, Self-Perform
- Sector: Senior Living, Multi-Family
Key Team Members