Home Healthcare Renovation
For this project Benchmark created a home healthcare support facility for the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) from an existing 35,000 SF shell space. The facility houses everything needed to support discharged CHOP patients as part of their continued recovery. Amenities include specialty and compounding pharmacies, bio-med testing and processing, administrative spaces, and a warehouse.
Benchmark’s scope included tying into the existing chillers and generators and installation of new boilers, piping and a diesel fuel storage tank.
- Location: King of Prussia, PA
- Client: Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Architect: Francis Cauffman
- Square Footage: 35,000
- Year Completed: 2019
- Expertise: General Contracting, Preconstruction
- Sector: Healthcare, Industrial
Key Team Members
Vice President of Healthcare
Vice President of Senior Living