Skip to content
- Provide accurate, detailed cost information.
- Fully understand the job cost accounting function.
- Maintain accurate records for contracts, change orders, and monthly billing for all subcontractors.
- Review job cost reports daily and audit and process change orders, back charges, and contract updates.
- Distribute invoices for coding and processing.
- Resolve any accounts payable issues with project managers and vendors.
- Provide documentation for monthly contract billing to clients.
- Perform monthly reconciliations.
- Assist in mid-month and end of month billing for construction projects including time & materials, GMP, lump sum, or standard invoicing.
- Follow established accounting policies and procedures to ensure accurate and timely reporting and analyses.
- Audit records, work papers, with year-end audit processes
- Provide excellent customer service and support to the assigned Market Sector.
- Evaluate and make suggestions to improve processes and procedures.
Is This You?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting or Finance or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience.
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Prior experience with Sage Construction and Procore software preferred.