Benchmark Construction receives Excellence in Safety & Excellence in Construction Awards
LANCASTER, PA – Benchmark Construction Company was awarded the General Contractor Excellence in Safety award and eight Excellence in Construction awards on Wednesday, July 22nd during the Associated Builders and Contractors, Keystone Chapter Excellence in Construction Awards Gala.
The General Contractor Excellence in Safety is awarded to a General Contractor who sets the bar for the construction industry. This is done by creating a company culture that inspires all employees to keep safety top of mind while on the jobsite. Benchmark’s Safety Department works to support, educate and train office and field staff, as well as specialty contractors and owner’s personnel to maintain a safe culture on every project.
Benchmark Construction won Awards of Excellence for the following projects:
- Dutch Gold Honey Warehouse Expansion, Lancaster, PA
- Lancaster Heart & Vascular Institute Heart Center Clinic, Lancaster, PA
- Millersville University South Quad Student Housing – Phase 1, Millersville, PA
- Ware Mansion Renovation at Ware Presbyterian Village, Oxford, PA
Benchmark Construction won Awards of Merit for the following projects:
- Diakon Lutheran Social Ministries – Twining Village Single Story Apartments, Holland, PA
- Luthercare Administrative Office Renovation, Lititz, PA
- Presbyterian Senior Living – Vista Ridge Independent Living Building and Dining Pavilion, Oxford, PA
- Whitford Country Club Additions and Renovations, Exton, PA
Since the quality award program´s inception in 1990, Benchmark Construction has been honored 131 times with 74 Awards of Excellence and 57 Awards of Merit. Benchmark Construction has been honored 13 times Nationally with eight National Awards of Excellence and five National Awards of Merit.
Benchmark Construction Company, Inc. is an award-winning, full-service construction firm servicing Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania, Northern Delaware and Maryland. Benchmark specializes in commercial and institutional construction with an emphasis on healthcare, senior living and higher education facilities.