Benchmark receives 10 Excellence in Construction Awards
Lancaster, PA – Benchmark Construction Company was awarded 10 Excellence in Construction Awards on Wednesday, July 16th hosted by The Associated Builders and Contractors, Keystone Chapter.
Benchmark Construction won Awards of Excellence for the following projects:
- Diakon Lutheran Social Ministries – Luther Crest
- Ephrata Community Hospital Emergency Department Expansion
- Foxdale Village
- Lancaster General Health Ann B. Barshinger Cancer Institute
- Lancaster General Health Clinical Lab
- Lancaster General Health Nuclear Medicine Suite
Benchmark Construction was awarded an Award of Merit for the construction of:
- Bret Greenberg Companion Animal Clinic
- Lancaster General Health Heart Center
- Luthercare – Luther Acres Townhomes
- Mennonite Home Central Kitchen
Since the quality award program´s inception in 1990, Benchmark Construction has been honored 121 times with 70 Awards of Excellence and 51 Awards of Merit. Benchmark Construction has been honored 13 times Nationally in that same period of time with eight National Awards of Excellence and five National Awards of Merit.
Benchmark Construction Company, Inc. is an award-winning, full-service construction firm servicing Central and Southeastern Pennsylvania, Northern Delaware and Maryland. Benchmark specializes in commercial and institutional construction with an emphasis on healthcare, senior living and higher education facilities.