New Faces at Benchmark
NEW FACES AT BENCHMARK!
Talk about strengthening the team!
Check out how they describe what it’s like to work at Benchmark!
- Rob Ansbach, Project Estimator (first row, first circle): “When I went through the interview process, I was promised a professional, friendly, warm, creative and collaborative style atmosphere….. I am happy to say that Benchmark is exactly as they promised. The beer machine certainly helps as well.”
- Megan Fulmer, Market Coordinator (first row, third circle): “Benchmark has been so much more than I could have envisioned – a community where people genuinely care for one another and the growth and wellbeing of their employees.”
- Greg Morgan, MEP Project Manager (second row, first circle: “Give me a minute, I’m still trying to find the bathroom!”
- James Kasopsky, Assistant Project Manager (second row, second circle): “Working for Benchmark has helped me acquire skills that I will use for the rest of my career. I even helped Greg find the bathroom!”
- Mike Winters, Project Estimator (third row, third circle: “This is a very friendly and collaborative atmosphere. I can go to anyone with a question and they are more than willing to help me out.”
Welcome all, we’re so glad you’re here!
Leave a Reply